Monday, September 5, 2011

This artist, Jacob Bullard, is one of the most talented artists I have found. I have fallen in love with his sound. I suggest you check his music out before you read the rest of this post: http://jacobbullard.bandcamp.com/
I found him playing on a street corner playing guitar with one other man playing the snare drum and tamborine. I could barely hear what he was playing because of all of the people. I came up to him, giving him 2 $, and he gave me his CD even though it was supposed to be 3. I played it in the car, savoring every strum and melody given. I then went home to check on who he was, expecting him to be a big indie star in Michigan. I was shocked when all that came up was a bandcamp page. I listened to his demos and his late july CD. I will be shocked if you do not find him as amazing as I do.

No comments: